Earlier this week I got to participate in a scrimmage with US National Team player Heather Mitts. Her husband AJ Feeley just signed with the NFL team the Carolina Panthers so she's in town for a visit. This was the most exciting soccer I've played in recent memory. I was the only other female and it was a blast. Heather is also a model and voted ESPN's Hottest Female Athlete in 2004. Yikes. It's pretty fun being involved in the Charlotte soccer community between work, 11v11 leagues and 7v7 leagues. Click here to see a Street Soccer USA promotional video on youtube put together at the SSUSA Cup this July.
Erin and I just completed some exciting home improvement, painting our dining room from a cherry red to a blue-green seafoam. It was a fun project.
My college a cappella group, Momo & the Coop at Lewis & Clark College just released it's second CD after recording last spring. It's available for free download here. We've got Irish folk music to Animal House to Sufjan Stevens.
Looking forward to a visit from my parents this weekend and our trip to Asheville.
I love your CD! Thanks for sharing the link too Miss Bribsta.
ReplyDeletehey! sorry we didnt talk too. talk soon, love you
ReplyDelete