Christmas with my grandparents and my mother's family in New York was very special and I was thankful to see the snow. Back in Charlotte, the Area 15 community welcomed us for their New Years Eve potluck and we met many friendly people passionate about the small business incubator in the arts district and eager to learn more about the Urban Ministry Center.
In want of a program director, the soccer program is keeping me very busy. It's a continual challenge to prioritize case work, communicating with community partners and working with volunteers. I'm sending lots of love to all my friends in Portland - I miss you. There's a free couch awaiting all who want to explore the historic city of Charlotte, home of Nascar HQ, the Carolina Panthers, the Charlotte Bobcats, and Street Soccer 945!
I miss you too Britney! Thank you so much for my birthday card! It arrived on the perfect day and I loved reading your note. Also, thanks for sending us your family's Christmas card! What adventures you are all having! I hope that someday I will get the chance to use that couch you speak of...
ReplyDelete