Thursday, June 24, 2010

WestCoast

Reunited and it feels so good was the tune of early June. Portland was a breath of fresh and less humid air. Fleet Week livened up downtown as Navy ships docked along the Willamette. Being with friends and family and seeing what everyone is up to was a blast. I was also eager to come back to Charlotte. StreetSoccerUSA Cup preparation is in full swing: practices, new league, and World Cup games screened at the Urban Ministry Center. With friends and co-workers at the World Cup, it feels closer to home than ever. Now the only question is how to root for USA and Ghana?!

Steel Bridge

Miz Becs and me

Will, Ben and me

4 comments:

  1. right after the show! thanks for coming to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture of you and Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you actually shorter than Will & Ben?! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I'm a little late, but I love that picture of us!
    I match the canoe!

    ReplyDelete